Your shopping cart is empty!
|• 100% ORGANIC
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA, EU CERTIFIED
• Just Organik Harshil Rajma is grown and harvested above 2200 Meter height in Harshil valley in a very pleasant high Himalayan atmosphere-across Gangotri National Park
• The organic quality Harshil Rajma absorbs water very quickly therefore easily soaked and dissolved in water
• Takes at least 1/3rd less time for cooking so it is boiled & cooked very easily
• It has a strong flavour with slightly sweet aftertaste. The tasteful thick gravy with robust flavour makes it a welcome addition to salads, soups and rice dishes.
• The important characteristics of these beans are highly fibrous, anti-acidic & easily digestible, hence as a result people experience a pleasant Zero flatulence feeling
• The dietary fiber present in these beans helps in lowering blood cholesterol levels in the body